Back to all jobs
Electrical Training Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 p.a. dependant on experience + BUPA PMI, 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
The Role / Company
We are working exclusively with an industry leading Electrical Training provider. Training experience is not required however you will need to have a background within a Low Voltage electrical related role. Perhaps you are tired of vast amounts of travel to different sites in the UK and you would like a role where you can be home every evening? Or you would like a change from site-based work? The primary responsibility of the role will be delivering technical training programs however you will also have opportunity to get involved with electrical site audits including substation audits.
Example of responsibilities:
The Electrical Training Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering technical training programs according to company requirements.
- Formulate training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Prepare appropriate training materials (presentations, worksheets, exercises).
- Complete delegate competency-based assessments both individually or, as part of the group.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
- Comply with external quality assurance procedures including ISO9001.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience within a Low Voltage Electrical Engineering related role or managing electrical networks. The right person will need a wide range of electrical system knowledge at an engineering level. Experience with High Voltage operations as an AP/SAP is desirable but not essential.
- Any previous teaching experience is beneficial but not essential. The employer will offer internal and external teacher training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to own learning and continuous improvements.
- Strong team player.
- Full UK Driving Licence – due to some training on client premises.
- VISA sponsorship may be considered for candidates with the right experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business developing an excellent reputation in their field. It’s an enjoyable place to work which is easy to see when you interact with employees of this company.
Keywords: HV Electrical Training Engineer, LV Electrical Training Engineer, Electrical Training Consultant, Training Consultant, Electrical Trainer, Electrical Engineer, Substation Engineer, HV Engineer, Electrical Project Manager, Electrical Network Engineer