Back to all jobs
Electrical Training Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Near Bromsgrove
Hours: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 p.a. dependant on experience + BUPA PMI, 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
The Role / Company
We are working exclusively with an industry leading Electrical Training provider. Training experience is not required however you will need to have a background within a LV Electrical related role. Perhaps you are tired of vast amounts of travel to different sites in the UK and you would like a role where you can be home every evening? Or you would like a change from site-based work? The majority of the time will be spent delivering technical training programs however you will also get involved with site audits including substation audits.
Example of responsibilities:
The Electrical Training Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering technical training programs according to company requirements.
- Formulate training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Prepare appropriate training materials (presentations, worksheets, exercises).
- Complete delegate competency-based assessments both individually or, as part of the group.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
- Comply with external quality assurance procedures including ISO9001.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience within a LV Electrical Engineering related role or managing electrical networks. The right person will need a wide range of electrical system knowledge at an engineering level. Experience with HV is desirable but not essential.
- Any previous teaching experience is beneficial but not essential as this can be taught.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to own learning and continuous improvements.
- Strong team player.
- Full UK Driving Licence – due to some training on client premises.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business developing an excellent reputation in their field. It’s an enjoyable place to work which is easy to see when you interact with employees of this company.
Keywords: HV Electrical Training Engineer, LV Electrical Training Engineer, Electrical Training Consultant, Training Consultant, Electrical Trainer, Electrical Engineer, Substation Engineer, HV Engineer, Electrical Project Manager, Electrical Network Engineer