Back to all jobs
Electric Network Design Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 p.a. depending on experience + excellent company benefits
My client is currently recruiting for an Electric Network Design Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis. They are a well-established multi utility contractor, with an excellent reputation in their field, with their business going from strength to strength
The Electric Network Design Engineer will undertake detailed designs for LV and HV distribution networks supplying domestic, industrial and commercial developments. You will ensure designs are commercially and technically compliant with DNO and IDNO specifications. You will offer full design support to clients, tendering and construction teams.
- Must possess a suitable engineering qualification i.e. Degree/HND or equivalent.
- Previous design/planning LV and HV electrical utility infrastructure.
- Knowledge of DNO/IDNO network construction including a knowledge of G81 documents.
- Previous knowledge of technical specifications of equipment, substations, cables and plant.
- Prior knowledge of CDM regulations and N.R.S.W.A.
- Understanding of NERS requirements.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great Design team, who will support you with your career development. You will work on a range of projects and receive a competitive remuneration and company benefits. If you are an experienced Electric Network Design Engineer seeking your next opportunity, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key Words: Electrical Network Design, Electric Design Engineer, Utilities Design Engineer