Electrical Engineer (2391 and 2357-44)
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Barking, covering the London area
- Mobile position
- Salary: up to £40,000 p.a. + Van + fuel card + tablet + specialist tools provided
- Holidays: 24 days holiday + bank holidays on top
- On call: £100 weekly on call benefit when the engineer is on call + £25 per call out + inflated hourly rate if called out.
- Benefits: Health cash plan, life assurance.
Due to continued growth, my client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team covering around the M25. My client is a growing facilities management and engineering services company who operate nationally.
The Electrical Engineer will hold the following responsibilities working on a mobile basis on commercial properties around the M25 and in London:
- Maintenance Repair Works.
- Periodic Electrical Installation Inspection and Testing.
- Emergency Light Testing.
- Electrical Remedial Works.
- Ensuring H&S Procedures are followed.
- Completing and submitting the relevant documentation.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Time served Electrical Engineer
- Must have City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
- Must have NVQ level 3 in Electrical installations (2357-44) or equivalent.
- Testing and inspection experience.
- Previous experience in commercial settings or within the FM industry.
- UK driving license.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing facilities management company. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits for the role. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered.