Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Bromley (static position)
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £36,500 p.a. + tablet
My client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team covering a static site in Bromley. My client is a growing facilities management and engineering services company who operate nationally.
The Electrical Engineer will hold the following responsibilities:
- Electrical repairs work in commercial office space.
- Ensuring H&S procedures are followed.
- Completing and submitting the relevant documentation.
- PPM and reactive repairs
- Liaise with and supervise sub-contractors
- Carry out any required documentation/ paperwork for repair work
- Oversee health and safety at all times
Experience/ Skills Required
- Electrical Apprenticeship is essential
- 17th/ 18th Edition
- Previous experience in commercial settings or within the FM industry.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing facilities management company. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits for the role. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered.
Key words: Electrical Engineer, Facilities Management, Facilities Services, Building Services, Building Services Engineer