Electrical Building Controls Engineer Surrey
Electrical Building Controls Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 p.a. dependent on experience
My client is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Building Controls Engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They have seen continued growth in the past few years and they are working on some excellent projects.
This position is based remotely, and my client has projects across the UK.
The Electrical Building Controls Engineer’s key role will be the involvement in installation and commissioning of metering and date capture technology for commercial customers. The candidate will work with third parties and sub-contractors on these projects. Eventually, the Engineer will progress into a leadership role, project managing these types of assignments for the business.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Minimum City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installations and 17th/ 18th edition certification
- Previous BMS (building management systems) or BEMS (building energy management systems) experience is essential
- Good understanding of commercial plant rooms
- Experience of coding and programming
- Experience in configuring gateways, meter communication systems/ protocols and wireless communications
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role, in which there is scope for future progression, and you will join a supportive team. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today for consideration
Key words: BMS, BEMS, Building Energy Management Systems, Building Management Systems, Electrical Building Controls, Building Controls