Electric Network Design Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 p.a. + excellent company benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Multi Utility Contractor. They are growing at a rapid rate which means there will be many opportunities to advance your career with a forward thinking company.
You will be expected to undertake detailed designs for LV and HV distribution networks supplying domestic, industrial and commercial developments. You will ensure designs are commercially and technically compliant with DNO and IDNO specifications. You will offer full design support to clients, tendering and construction teams.
- Must possess a suitable engineering qualification i.e. Degree/HND or equivalent
- Previous design/planning LV and HV electrical utility infrastructure
- Knowledge of DNO/IDNO network construction including a knowledge of G81 documents
- Previous knowledge of technical specifications of equipment, substations, cables and plant
- Prior knowledge of CDM regulations and N.R.S.W.A
- Understanding of NERS requirements
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently when required
Key Words: Electrical Network Design, Electric Design Engineer, Utilities Design Engineer