My client is currently recruiting for an Electric Network Design Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis. They are a well-established multi utility contractor, with an excellent reputation in their field, with their business going from strength to strength
- Must possess a suitable engineering qualification i.e. Degree/HND or equivalent.
- Previous design/planning LV and HV electrical utility infrastructure.
- Knowledge of DNO/IDNO network construction including a knowledge of G81 documents.
- Previous knowledge of technical specifications of equipment, substations, cables and plant.
- Prior knowledge of CDM regulations and N.R.S.W.A.
- Understanding of NERS requirements.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great Design team, who will support you with your career development. You will work on a range of projects and receive a competitive remuneration and company benefits. If you are an experienced Electric Network Design Engineer seeking your next opportunity, please apply today to be considered for the role.