Electric Network Design Engineer Bolton
Electric Network Design Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 p.a. dependent on experience + company benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, award winning Multi Utility Contractor in Bolton. The company is growing at a rapid pace which is due to their excellent reputation.
You will be expected to undertake detailed designs. You will offer full design support to clients, tendering and construction teams. Ideally you will have strong gas design awareness within the utility industry.
You will be expected to undertake detailed designs for LV and HV distribution networks supplying domestic, industrial and commercial developments. You will ensure designs are commercially and technically compliant with DNO and IDNO specifications. You will offer full design support to clients, tendering and construction teams.
- Must possess a suitable engineering qualification i.e. Degree/HND or equivalent
- Previous design/planning LV and HV electrical utility infrastructure
- Knowledge of DNO/IDNO network construction including a knowledge of G81 documents
- Previous knowledge of technical specifications of equipment, substations, cables and plant
- Prior knowledge of CDM regulations and N.R.S.W.A
- Understanding of NERS requirements
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently when required
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Electric Network Design Engineer, Electrical Network Design, Utilities Design Engineer