Electric Network Design Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Birmingham (100% remote working available)
Hours: 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £50,000-£75,000 p.a. depending on experience + company benefits
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Electric Network Design Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis. They are a growing independent connections provider, with an impressive order book.
- Ensure ICP designs, plans, estimations and quotations activities are delivered on time whilst maintaining high levels of quality and safety.
- Ensure full compliance with the Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health framework, systems and processes.
- Ensure all relevant technical and site information is collated for the proposed design.
- Ensure relevant commercial sign-off has taken place prior to estimation submission.
- Liaise with network operators to ensure full G81 compliance with ICP submissions.
- Attend any pre-construction site meetings with both customers and network operators when necessary.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Electrical design experience both high and low voltage.
- Full understanding of distribution standards and technologies, and G81 provisions.
- Ability to read and understand Network diagrams and plans.
- Good working knowledge of Windebut.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Full Driving Licence.
My client is offering a highly competitive salary for this position, as well as providing the successful applicant the opportunity to work remotely. If you are an experienced Electric Network Design Engineer seeking their next opportunity, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Electric Network Design Engineer, Electric Design Engineer, ICP, Independent Connections Provider, G81, DNO, IDNO