Domestic Gas Engineer (Installer)
- Employment type: Permanent, full time
- Location: Tonbridge
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
- Salary: up to £34,000 basic salary plus £6,000 bonus
- Holiday entitlement is 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Due to continued growth, my client is currently seeking a Domestic Gas Engineer to join their team covering the Tonbridge area. My client is a growing plumbing and heating company who works in the domestic sector.
Example of Responsibilities
- Working in a domestic setting.
- Predominantly installations, servicing and repairs work.
- Boiler quoting and installation without guidance
- Boiler repairs and diagnostics, pump replacement
- Basic plumbing, WC changes, pipework alterations, showers and unvented cylinders etc.
- Valid Gas Safe certificate
- Competent in boiler installations, repairs and servicing, CP12s.
- Must be gas safe registered i.e., hold core gas certificates including CCN1
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinder certification would be beneficial, although not essential
- Must have installation experience of domestic heating systems, boilers, radiators, gas cookers etc.
- Able and willing to carry out plumbing duties: fixing or replacing whatever is broken – taps, toilet, unvented cylinder, a leak on a heating system or water pipe, or a heating system control.
- Full UK driving license
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment are one of the leading Engineering recruitment specialists within the UK.