Crane Technician (Australia Relocation)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Sydney Australia (Covering New South Wales, Australia)
Hours: 38 Hours per week standard + Overtime
Earnings: OTE £92,000-£126,000 per annum ($160,000-$220,000 AUD). This is the actual earning range of the current team. Majority of team within £92,000-£104,000 range. Approx £26.50-£27.65 per hour for first 7.6 hours per day then 1.5 times rate to 10 hours and then double time after this. Generous night out allowance.
Company offers a 10.5% pension contribution, Company Van or Pickup, Phone and Laptop
Relocation Package: Extensive relocation package offered including initial accommodation costs, shipping costs and the cost of 1 trip home in the first 12 months covered. Client will arrange VISA process from UK to Australia.
Summary of role and Company
If you are a Multi Skilled Crane Technician operating in the UK and looking for a fresh challenge in Australia we would love to hear from you. You may want to explore Australia or even provide an excellent quality of life for your family.
We are working exclusively with a world renowned OEM Crane Manufacturer who are seeking a Field Service Engineer to cover New South Wales Australia. On average the role would be split between Workshop (Sydney) to covering the New South Wales region (approx. 40% of the time)
You will be working on All Terrain Mobile Cranes which will involve mechanical, hydraulic and electrical servicing and repairs.
Example of Responsibilities
- Provide pre-delivery tasks on new crane imported and following the pre-delivery inspections, as well as provide customer training on delivery
- Carry our end of warranty inspections and repairs
- Provide service-related assistance by way of phone support or onsite
- Attend field breakdowns and repair crane in a timely manner
- Train distributors in the commissioning of the first new product
- Carry out product updates and service bulletins to maintain safety and reliability of the machines
- Must be able to relocate to Australia (full assistance provided)
- Ideally you will have multi skilled experience with mobile or crawler cranes
- Fault finding and diagnostic skills in Electrical, hydraulic, engine, driveline, braking and general maintenance and repairs in Heavy equipment or LBCC and Mobile Cranes
- OEM or dealer experience in heavy equipment or Cranes is desired
- Engineering qualifications such as NVQ, HNC or HND is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to find out more please contact us or apply today.
Key Words: Crane Technician, Crane Engineer, Heavy Plant Engineer, Heavy Plant Fitter