Commercial Catering Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Salary: £35,360- £39,520 per annum (£17-£19 per hour) + company vehicle + fuel card
My client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Catering Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis. They install, service, and repair gas and electric commercial catering equipment in a range of environments.
They are based in Greater Manchester and the Engineer will predominantly cover the Northwest region.
Further Details About the Role
- Pay is door-to-door.
- Overtime is paid at x1.5 the standard hourly rate.
- 22 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays).
- Company phone, tablet, van, uniform, PPE, and tools are provided.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience as a Commercial Catering Engineer.
- Must hold COMCAT 1,3 and 5.
- F-Gas certification would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business. If you are an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer seeking their next position, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Commercial Catering Engineer, COMCAT, Catering Engineer