Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000- £32,000 p.a. + company benefits
We are working exclusively on an excellent opportunity for a CNC Machinist to join one of our clients on a permanent basis in Knutsford.
Our client is a highly reputable manufacturing businesses, established almost four decades ago. They have an excellent reputation in their field.
- Programming, setting and operating an XYZ machine (Siemens Sinumerik Control)
- Generating CNC programs using CAD/CAM software
- Producing one-off precision components
- Selecting materials and tools
- Designing and making jigs
- Milling and inspection
- Machining aluminium, mild-steel, tool-steel and acetal
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience of generating CNC programs using CAD/CAM software would be beneficial (Knowledge of SolidWorks and CAMWorks would be an advantage, but this is not essential)
- Must be able to commute to Knutsford daily
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation. You will join a supportive workshop engineering team and receive a competitive salary for the position. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: CNC Machinist, CNC Programming, CNC Miller, CAD/CAM, CAM