Catering Gas Engineer
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Harlow, covering North London
- Salary: £39,000 total salary package (£37,000 basic + £2,000 bonus + £1200 on call + vehicle + fuel card + excellent company benefits with overtime.)
- Door to door pay and sites kept to approximately an hour away from home.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm
Due to further contract wins and continued growth, my client currently has an opportunity for a Catering Equipment Gas Service Engineer to join their organisation. My client is a well-established organisation, that installs and services, gas, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration products within the leisure and hospitality industries.
- To repair commercial catering equipment
- To prepare reports for additional works to allow quotations
- To remove, repair and install pipe work
- Installation, testing and commissioning of equipment
- Maintenance and completion of all necessary paperwork
- Compliance of all appropriate legislation with regards to GAS Safe requirements
- Ensure all stated safety policies and procedures are adhered to and that records are maintained
- Ensure that all works are adequately protected, and the safety of the workforce and the public is maintained at all times
- The post holder will be required to participate in the out of hours on call service
- Substantial experience as Commercial Catering Gas Service Engineer
- Experience of maintaining equipment such as: fryers, cookers, grills, dishwasher, glasswashers
- Knowledge of electrics and plumbing would also be beneficial
- Gas Safe Certificate
- ComCat 1,2, 3, 5 (4&6 would beneficial, but not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer to join a well-established organisation, who have a strong portfolio of clients. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today for consideration.