CAD Engineer Crewe
CAD Engineer (Electrification)
- Salary: 30,000 basic salary + excellent benefits
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Crewe
- Hours: Monday to Friday with the option to work from home. 2pm finish every Friday.
My client is a very well-established company who have a fantastic opportunity for an CAD Engineer with a background in electrification to join their organisation on a permanent basis. They provide custom made electrical engineering solutions across the country to large blue-chip clients. You will be expected to assist with A.C & D.C power supply design works in accordance with legislation on time and within budget.
Example of Responsibilities
- Lead in the development of standardisation of CAD practices and formats.
- Creation of scheme CAD related documentation.
- Cells and associated typography requirements.
- Creation of design drawings (Single Line Diagrams, Schematics, Layouts, Wiring Diagrams, Cable Route Drawings etc) using MicroStation (CAD).
- Management of BIM requirements.
- Coordination of 3rd party interface designs within ProjectWise or similar environment.
- Creation of 2D / 3D CAD to ensure spatial design integration.
- Creation of assembly and sub assembly drawings for manufacture.
- Maintain daily diary of activities.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Industry experience in design office.
- Competent CAD operator.
- Competent user of Microstation.
- 2D and 3D Cad skills essential.
- Knowledge of BIM and application of BI.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career. They have impressive plans for developing the business over the coming years which will give you the scope to progress your career. If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Please be aware that all applications are strictly confidential.