Business Development Manager (Water Efficiency Products)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Up to £40,000 p.a. basic salary + car allowance + bonus
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
My client specialises in the renewable and energy efficiency sector. This role will work in their Water team.
- Developing a sales pipeline with clients such as new build construction companies (including house builders), student accommodation providers, hotels, and water companies
- Converting pipeline into sales and new contracts
- Account management services for existing clients and contacts
- Developing a technical understanding of flow control products
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience in the Water industry is essential. Experience of water efficiency or low carbon water solutions products is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of water regulations and water neutrality
- Sales or account management experience would beneficial, although it is not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a business making an environmental difference. My client is a growing multi-national business. You will receive a competitive basic salary, car allowance and you will have the opportunity to increase your earnings through a target related bonus.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Business Development Manager, Sales, BDM, Account Manager, Water Industry, Water Efficiencies, Water Solutions, Water Neutrality, HL2024