Back to all jobs
Business Development Manager
Employment type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: UK (Remote)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum + Bonus + Company Car, 25 days holiday (+ Banks Holidays) which increases further with length of service
We are thrilled to be partnering with an innovative and fast-growing battery manufacturer and distributor for their new role of Business Development Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is expanding their Deep Cycle and Direct Current battery division, catering to a diverse range of industrial and lifestyle markets.
As the Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in the company’s growth strategy, driving new business acquisitions across the UK. This is an ideal role for someone with experience in selling batteries to industries such as Floor Cleaning, Access Platforms, or Utility Vehicles, as you will be able to leverage your existing network and expertise.
Joining this multinational brand will provide you with a platform to progress and develop your career within the battery industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and contribute to the success of a rapidly expanding company. This company has not only talked about growth but has successfully delivered it, exhibiting an astonishing feat of doubling their revenue in just three years.
- Identify and target prospective customers across a variety of industrial and lifestyle markets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in potential client organisations.
- Conduct thorough market research and competitor analysis to develop effective sales strategies.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to potential clients, both virtually and in person.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement effective sales initiatives.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs on a consistent basis.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to the management team.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in the battery industry.
- Experience selling to the Access Platform, Floor Cleaning and Utility Vehicle markets would be preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the UK battery market, with experience selling into a variety of industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients at all levels.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to overcome objections and secure new business.
- Ability to analyse market trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing organisation. They have impressive plans for developing the business over the coming years which will give you the scope to progress your career.
Key words: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Sales Representative, New Business Development