Business Development Manager (M&E)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Bishop’s Stortford, mainly office based with client visits, some hybrid options available
Salary: £60,000 – £75,000 per annum DOE (£5K Car Allowance Included)
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Smart Health + Sickness and Accident Insurance
We are partnered with an exceptional building services maintenance company that has consistently been recognised for their excellence. They are currently in need of an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. This company is known for their expertise in M&E maintenance for both residential and commercial buildings.
As a Business Development Manager, your primary focus will be on identifying new business opportunities, with a specific emphasis on large scale commercial gas fired energy centres and plant rooms. This is a pivotal role that will allow you to showcase your skills and establish key relationships with potential clients.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to truly make an impact on the company’s growth and success. Working closely with the senior management team, you will play a key role in developing and implementing strategies to expand the company’s client base. By utilising your existing network and conducting market research, you will identify new business opportunities and build profitable partnerships.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Identify untapped business opportunities in M&E maintenance and devise effective strategies to capitalise on them.
- Establish and foster strong relationships with potential clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify emerging trends, evaluate competitive landscapes, and pinpoint potential areas for growth.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet revenue targets and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate seamlessly with various teams to ensure flawless implementation of business development initiatives.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive presentations to prospective clients and partners.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients, aiming for mutually beneficial terms and outcomes.
- Monitor and provide regular reports on sales performance and overall progress.
- Sales experience within M&E Building Services sector is essential
- Relevant qualifications would be desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you have experience in Energy Engineering and Building Services Engineering, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to find out more.
Keywords: Business Development Manager, M&E Business Development Manager, M&E Sales Manager, Mechanical and Electrical Business Development Manager, Energy Business Development Manager