Business Development Executive (Renewable Energy)
Employment type: Permanent full-time
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 p.a. dependent on experience
Due to continued growth, my client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their business on a permanent basis. This role will involve working from the office and home, as well as meeting with clients.
My client provides a range of carbon reduction solutions to their customers, by utilising different renewable energy technologies and engineering techniques. They work with a variety of clients, including local authorities and housing associations. They also operate in several continents across the world.
Reporting into the Head of Business Development, the Business Development Executive will have a varied role. Responsibilities will include:
- Being a key point of contact for clients.
- Understanding client requirements.
- Relaying information about client requirements to the Engineering and Operations teams and working to develop the best solutions.
- Pitching to clients.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Working on bids and tenders.
- Being involved in projects from initial concept through to completion.
- Networking at industry events.
- Identifying business opportunities for the companies.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous customer facing experience would be beneficial.
- Educated to degree level. My client has a particular interest in renewable energy, sustainability, business, engineering and science degrees.
- Previous work experience would be beneficial.
- Passion for renewable energy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business making a real difference in carbon reduction and energy efficiency across the UK and abroad. You will join a supportive team, with the opportunity to progress your career.
Please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Renewable Energy, Carbon reduction, Decarbonisation