Back to all jobs
Business Development Executive
Employment type: Permanent
Hours/Duration: 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday (Hybrid working available with option to work from home 2 days per week)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum base salary + Commission (Circa £10K – £15K commission achievable in year 1) + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Position / Company
We are delighted to present an exciting opportunity to join a leading Fuel Distribution business in Kent as a Business Development Executive.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in maximising sales opportunities and enhancing customer experiences. Your focus will be on developing and expanding our existing customer base, utilising a combination of negotiation and account management skills. You will also be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities across the region.
Example of Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and expand current accounts.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with commercial companies across the region.
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls, building rapport with current and prospective customers.
- Maintain a comprehensive database (CRM system).
- Experience within Fuel Distribution would be advantageous however not essential.
- Previous experience within a sales-based role is desired.
- High degree of self-motivation and time management.
- Able to build and develop relationships.
- Strong phone skills – both inbound and outbound calls.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to commute to the office in Kent.
Nolan Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency. If you are successful, you will work directly for the end hirer (Client)
Keywords: Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Coordinator, Fuel Sales