Back to all jobs
Building Maintenance Technician (Multi-Trade)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 7:30am to 3:30pm, Monday to Thursday and 7:30am to 3pm on Friday. 39.5 hours per week.
Salary: Up to £40,132 per annum.
On Call: 1 Week in 4, soon to be 1 Week in 5.
My client is currently recruiting for a Building Maintenance Technician to join their organisation on a permanent basis at their site in Luton.
- Completing a range of planned and preventative maintenance across my client’s site, this includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing and painting and decorating tasks.
- Providing excellent customer services at all times.
- Working in conjunction with sub-contractors when necessary.
- Accurately recording work on the maintenance system and ensuring documentation is kept up to date at all times.
- Working on an on-call rota.
- Always adhering to health and safety procedure.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Qualified in one of the following disciplines: Carpentry, electrics or plumbing.
- Substantial experience in your given trade either in construction, domestic maintenance or commercial maintenance.
- Good understanding of health and safety.
- Ability to complete physically demanding tasks when required.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive Maintenance team within a highly reputable business. You will receive a competitive salary, as well as excellent company benefits including: 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays), enhanced pension, life assurance and an on-site gym.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: Building Maintenance Technician, Building Maintenance Technician, Building Maintenance Engineer, Fabric Engineer, Fabric Technician, Carpentry, Electrician, Plumbing, Facilities Management