Booking Scheduler Kingston upon Thames
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: 23,000-25,000 p.a.
Due to continued growth, my client has an excellent opportunity for a Booking Scheduler to join their customer services team on a permanent basis. My client are a recycling solutions company. This role will be based in Kingston upon Thames.
- Scheduling jobs onto the in-house system
- Taking incoming calls from customers and managing their queries
- Providing customers with quotes for jobs
- Responding to emails
- Solving customer problems and complaints
- Conducting follow up calls with customers following completion of a job
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience in the recycling/ waste management sector, social housing repairs or facilities management industry would be advantageous, although not essential
- Experience in a scheduling, planning or coordinating role would be advantageous, although not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Passion for excellent customer service
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business. My client pride themselves on providing their customers with an excellent service. If you have the required experience/ skills, please apply today to be considered for the vacancy.
Key words: Booking Scheduler, Booking Advisor, Scheduler, Coordinator, Planner, Coordinator