Salary: £28,000 – £29,000 (£13.45-£13.95 per hour)
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Life Assurance, Pension
Position Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week, 7am-4pm Mon-Thurs, 7am-1pm Fri
My client is a dynamic worldwide company specialising in the processing of a variety of metals within the engineering sector. Their innovative components and solutions mean they have forged an excellent reputation for quality and reliability within the market.
The fitter will execute techniques modify parts which improve the machinery’s performance, reliability and safety. Whilst also, meeting the correct standards by running visual inspections.
- Stamping Procedures i.e.: Traceability of components.
- Basic grinding on abrasive wheels.
- Understand quality procedures including route sheets.
- Maintain equipment.
- Read Geometric Tolerances and engineering drawings.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of hand tools & air tools.
- Engineering Apprenticeship is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings and specifications.
- Self-motivated whilst being able to work within a team.
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Key Works: Bench Fitter, Bench Technician, Bench Engineer