Battery Service Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Warrington (Field Service Role)
Salary: £26,000-£32,000 p.a. (dependent on experience) + van + fuel card
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
My client is currently recruiting a Battery Service Engineer to join their business. This role is a mobile role covering the north of the UK.
My client is a rapidly growing independent service provider of forklift batteries, operating nationwide. They supply batteries and chargers, as well as servicing of the equipment to their clients. As a growing company, my client offers an exciting and rewarding career path.
As part of the servicing team, you will be expected to give expert advice to clients, as well as provide electrical repairs and maintenance to batteries and chargers. This will include fault finding and diagnosis, as well as being able to understand wiring diagrams.
Examples of Responsibilities include:
- Testing cells,
- Replacing cells,
- Changing connector bolts,
- Replacing cables,
- Topping up cells and cleaning equipment.
Skills/ Experience Required
- Previous experience with a forklift truck or motive power batteries is highly desirable. My client will also consider candidates with forklift truck engineering experience
- UK driving license with no more than 6 points
- Ability to communicate with clients
- Ability to manage time effectively
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, which offers a great benefits package for their employees. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the vacancy.
Keywords: Battery Engineer, Battery Service Engineer, Forklift Truck Engineer, Forklift Engineer, Fork Truck Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Motive Power, Forklift Batteries, Traction Batteries