Automotive Training Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Near Bromsgrove
Hours: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 p.a. dependant on experience + BUPA PMI, 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
The Role / Company
We are working exclusively with an industry-leading Electrical Training provider to find an Automotive Training Engineer. This role would be well suited to someone who has worked in a college and has knowledge on NVQs. Or if you are looking to come off the tools after a career as an Automotive Engineer. The majority of the time will be spent delivering technical training programs at the site near Bromsgrove.
Example of responsibilities:
The Automotive Training Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering technical training programs according to company requirements.
- Formulate training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Prepare appropriate training materials (presentations, worksheets, exercises).
- Complete delegate competency-based assessments both individually or, as part of the group.
- Observe and evaluate the results of training programs.
- Comply with external quality assurance procedures including ISO9001.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Previous experience within a similar role as a Teacher/Training in for an Automotive Engineering course. Or a highly skilled engineer looking for a move into teaching.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to own learning and continuous improvements.
- Strong team player.
- Full UK Driving Licence – due to some training on client premises.
This Automotive Training Engineer position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business developing an excellent reputation in their field. It’s an enjoyable place to work which is easy to see when you interact with employees of this company.
Keywords: Automotive Training Engineer, Automotive Engineering, Training Automotive Engineer, Teacher of Automotive Engineering, Automotive Instructor, Automotive Trainer, or Automotive Education Specialist.