Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Ferrybridge (Wakefield)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5pm
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 p.a. + company benefits (Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Flexible Benefits Platform)
We are working exclusively with a rapidly growing survey and design company who operate predominantly in the telecommunications sector.
There are a number of opportunities for AutoCAD Technicians to join on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the designing of agreed client fibre architectures.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Production of HLD (High Level Design) drawings using AutoCAD software
- Production of LLD (Low Level Design) drawings using AutoCAD software
- Liaise with Survey Team to ensure all required information is captured accurately within a timely manner.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders and authorities are updated, and information is accurately maintained
- AutoCAD experience is essential
- Previous experience within Civils/ Utilities/ Roadworks/ Groundworks is preferred, although not essential
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English
- Confident with MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to timescales
This is a great opportunity to join a business which is going from strength-to-strength. You will join a supportive team where you will be encouraged to develop and progress your skills. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: AutoCAD, CAD, Design Engineer, Design Technician, CAD Technician