Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4pm or 8am to 4:30pm
Salary: £23,000-£28,000 p.a. + company benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Construction/ Utilities company. The company is growing at a rapid pace which is due to their excellent reputation.
As an AutoCAD Technician you will be expected to provide support to the design and construction team.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Visit sites to gain information and dimensions.
- Produce accurate drawings of utilities.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders and authorities are updated, and information is accurately maintained.
- Produce detailed and accurate drawings for the design team.
- AutoCAD experience is essential.
- Previous experience within Construction/ Utilities/ Roadworks/ Groundworks/ Traffic Management is preferred, although not essential.
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English.
- Confident with MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to timescales.
This is a great opportunity to join a business going form strength-to-strength. You will join a supportive CAD team, in which you will be encouraged to develop and progress your skills. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered for the role.
Key words: AutoCAD, CAD, Design Engineer, Design Technician, CAD Technician