Back to all jobs
Area Sales Manager
Employment type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Midlands (Remote)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum + Bonus + Company Car
We are currently working with a highly reputable battery distributor that specialise in Deep Cycle and Direct Current batteries for a multitude of industrial and lifestyle markets.
They are now seeking to add an Area Sales Manager to their team to play a vital role in the growth strategy and secure new business across the UK.
- Identify and target prospective customers across a variety of industrial and lifestyle markets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in potential client organisations.
- Conduct thorough market research and competitor analysis to develop effective sales strategies.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to potential clients, both virtually and in person.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement effective sales initiatives.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs on a consistent basis.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to the management team.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in the battery industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the UK battery market, with experience selling into a variety of industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients at all levels.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to overcome objections and secure new business.
- Ability to analyse market trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing organisation. They have impressive plans for developing the business over the coming years which will give you the scope to progress your career.
Key words: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Sales Representative, New Business Development