Air Conditioning Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, Home Counties & Hampshire
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 p.a. depending on experience + Van + Fuel Card + Overtime
Hours: 40 hour per week Monday-Friday. Enhanced overtime rate.
NO ON CALL REQUIRED
DOOR TO DOOR PAY
Our client is looking for an experienced Air Conditioning (AC) Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is working on the servicing and maintenance team rather than installs. If you would like to work with a very successful family owned business where you are not just a number, then this could be the ideal opportunity.
Your work will be split between high end residential properties and commercial such as small shops and restaurants. You will spend roughly 40% of your time in central London with the remainder in Hampshire, Surrey and the Home Counties.
Example of responsibilities:
- Air conditioning repairs and PPM.
- Ensuring H&S procedures are followed
- Minimise downtime on equipment
- Fault diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Completing and submitting the relevant documentation
- Carry out any required documentation/ paperwork for repair work
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times
Experience/ Skills Required
- City & Guilds F Gas and ODS Regs (2079)
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air conditioning is preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience with VRVs, VRFs, AHUs, splits etc.
- Full UK driving license
- Good understanding of H&S regulations
- Excellent communication skills
This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing facilities management company.
Keywords: AC Engineer, Air Conditioning Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Air Conditioning Technician