Air Conditioning (Mobile)
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Barking, covering the London area
- Mobile position
- Salary: up to £38,000 p.a. + Van + fuel card + tablet + specialist tools provided
- Holidays: 24 days holiday + bank holidays on top
- On call: £100 weekly on call benefit when the engineer is on call + £25 per call out + inflated hourly rate if called out.
- Benefits: Health cash plan, life assurance.
Due to continued growth, my client is currently seeking an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team covering the London area. My client is a growing facilities management and engineering services company who operate nationally.
- The Air Conditioning Engineer will hold the following responsibilities:
- Air conditioning repairs work in commercial office space.
- Ensuring H&S procedures are followed.
- Completing and submitting the relevant documentation.
- PPM and reactive repairs
- Liaise with and supervise sub-contractors
- Carry out any required documentation/ paperwork for repair work
- Oversee health and safety at all times
Experience/ Skills Required
- City & Guilds level 2 FGas and ODS Regs
- NVQ level 2or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air conditioning installation
- Previous experience in commercial settings or within the FM industry.
- Experience with VRVs, AHUs, splits etc.
- Full UK driving license
- Good understanding of H&S regulations.
- Positive attitude showing initiative
- PASMA (desirable not essential)
- IPAF (desirable not essential)
This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing facilities management company. You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits for the role. If you meet the above criteria, please apply today to be considered.